Be a part of the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU’s future
It is through your generous support that we are able to maintain our excellent programs and exhibitions. Your gift of any size is welcome and appreciated.
Your contributions help us to
- Sustain our year-round free admission policy
- Introduce the arts to thousands of students and adults each year through free tours, educational programs, community outreach, and internships
- Conserve our world-class permanent collection
- Develop and present diverse exhibitions
Be the first to know!
Donors of the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU share a conviction that the fine arts are an indispensable part of life. Your contributions help continue a proud tradition in the arts at WSU and ensure that they enrich each student’s university experience. By helping to bring art to the Northwest and by supporting outreach of exhibitions and programs to campus, you also make a noticeable difference in the quality of people’s lives throughout the region. Each individual contribution has a very real impact on what the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU is able to accomplish.
Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU Friends Fund
Become a Friend of the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU by making a gift, providing support for all museum programs.
Buy A Bus Fund
The Buy A Bus (BAB) program has, for the past 12-years, offered transportation funding to schools within a 100-mile radius to visit the museum. In some cases, this is the first opportunity for these groups to experience art. Now the BAB program has expanded. Not only will the JSMOA continue to reimburse for field trips to the Museum for K-12, but we will support any field trips: seniors, other colleges and universities, kids camps, etc. Because of the huge success of this program and our continued dedication to evolve our offerings to the public, we are now able to back an even wider portion of our community! A gift of $100 will buy a bus and provide a lasting art impression on the region.
- $50 Individual Membership
- $75 Family Membership
Your annual gift makes a difference!
Ways to Join
- Give online with a secure form through the Washington State University Foundation
- Mail a hard copy (obtained from Karey Strong at firstname.lastname@example.org) of a completed membership form to the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU PO Box 647301 Pullman, WA 99164-7301.
- Speak to a JSMA WSU membership staff at 509.335.1910
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Karey Strong, Deputy Director of Finance and Administration, and Associate Director at email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.