Visit the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU
As of August 31, the museum is open M/W/F, 1-4!
As of Monday, August 31, the museum’s doors are open and it is wonderful to welcome you safely back.
Visiting the museum will be a different experience, but rest assured that we are doing everything we can to make your visit as enriching as possible while ensuring that we are operating within Washington state and WSU guidelines. Our community’s health and well-being are our most important priorities. The museum’s reopening plan balances the need for activities that contribute to intellectual and emotional well-being with the steps needed to control the virus.
In advance of your visit, please review the following measures in consideration of the health and safety of all visitors and staff:
- All visitors to WSU Pullman must complete a daily Attestation. Proof of Attestation will be required at the museum for entry.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- All staff and visitors over the age of two must wear face coverings in accordance with state and local regulations.
- The museum’s maximum occupancy is 10 people at any time.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or morebetween yourself and fellow visitors and staff at all times.
- Follow the physical-distancing markers at visitor entry and exit points as well as in locations throughout the museum.
- We have increased cleaningof the museum, especially high-touch areas. All museum staff have completed training in hygiene protocols.
- For the safety of all,the coat room is currently closed; bags must be 11 x 14 or smaller to enter the galleries.
For your convenience, WSU has established a website for coronavirus COVID-19 updates and is featuring daily updates from the Incident Command team, including useful information relevant to the WSU community. It will serve as the primary source of official information for the WSU system: https://wsu.edu/covid-19/.
The Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU is located in the Crimson Cube on Terrell Mall in the heart of the WSU Pullman campus directly across from Martin Stadium and the CUB on Wilson Road.
Museum of Art Event Parking
Follow this link for parking information for persons with disabilities.
Convenient evening and weekend parking for the Museum of Art can be found in the Fine Arts parking garage or the Smith Center parking garage. Covered parking after 5pm in this facility is a flat rate for all evening. Please refer to the signs at the entrance to the garage for information on how to make garage payment after 5pm. Note: Only Orange 1 permit holders may park in this garage Monday through Friday from 5am to 5pm.
Many parking areas within walking distance of the Museum of Art do not require parking permits or payment during weekend and evening hours. Please refer to the signs at the entrance to the parking lots and the times of enforcement on the meters to determine if permits or meter payment is required. You can also view the campus parking map for parking locations. More parking information can be found here.
You must complete a self-attestation for every day you plan to be at a physical WSU location. Please attest based on your WSU affiliation. https://attestation.wsu.edu/
Occupancy & Masks
Maximum occupancy is 10 people. Masks required.
WSU Mobile Parking App
Parking is available for a fee in the Smith Center For Undergraduate Education. For parking rates and information please click here and choose DAILY PARKING PERMITS on the Transportation Services Permit Information website.
Hours of Operation
We will have limited staffing in the museum offices, however, you can reach us by phone and email at https://museum.wsu.edu/about/meet-the-staff.