Buy A Bus (BAB)
Buy A Bus (BAB)
The Buy A Bus (BAB) program has, for the past 12-years, offered transportation funding to schools within a 100-mile radius. Now the BAB program has expanded. Not only will the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU continue to reimburse for field trips to the museum for K-12, but we will support any field trips: seniors, other colleges/university classes, kids camps, etc. Because of the huge success of this program and our continued dedication to evolve our offerings to the public, we are now able to back an even wider portion of our community!
This program is for REIMBURSEMENT of costs related to your school’s busing. BUSES ARE NOT SUPPLIED BY THE MUSEUM. To use this program, please arrange your busing through your district/organizer. Contact the museum for available tour dates, fill out the form below, and send it as directed. Once your tour is approved, send an invoice to the museum via the fax number listed below.
Set up a BAB Tour:
- Print – fill out – fax this form for a K-12 tour here and College or group tour here.
- Receive a confirmation from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU
- Busing arrangements must be made by the requesting agency.
- Visit the museum
- Inform your administration office of the available bus reimbursement and to send the invoice for the bus to the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art:
Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU
PO BOX 647301
Pullman WA 99164-7301
or FAX to 509.335.1908 Attn: Anna Maria Shannon
You can make this happen!
- Help students experience art face-to-face.
- Get children excited about art.
- Provide the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Your donation pays for the buses
Tuesday – Saturday
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday
ALSO CLOSED during WSU breaks & official Holidays.
THE MUSEUM WILL BE CLOSED December 23 – January 7 for WINTER break. Museum re-opens Tuesday, January 8.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.