Buy A Bus (BAB)
Buy A Bus (BAB)
The Buy A Bus (BAB) program offers transportation funding to K-12 schools within a 100-mile radius. We believe the transformative power of art should be available to K-12 children within our region. As the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU is the only dedicated visual art museum from Seattle to Missoula, we offer transportation costs to insure that travel costs do not stop schools from participating in the possibilities a visit to an art museum open up in the mind of a child.
This program is for REIMBURSEMENT of costs related to your school’s busing. BUSES ARE NOT SUPPLIED BY THE MUSEUM. To use this program, please arrange your busing through your district/organizer. Contact the museum for available tour dates, fill out the form below, and send it as directed. Once your tour is approved, send an invoice to the museum via the fax number listed below.
Set up a BAB Tour:
- Please complete the PDF form attached, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive a confirmation from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU
- Busing arrangements must be made by the requesting agency.
- Visit the museum
- Inform your administration office of the available bus reimbursement and to send the invoice for the bus to the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art:
Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art WSU
PO BOX 647301
Pullman WA 99164-7301
or FAX to 509.335.1908 Attn: Karey Strong
You can make this happen!
- Help students experience art face-to-face.
- Get children excited about art.
- Provide the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Your donation pays for the buses
The museum galleries are open Tuesday through Friday from 1:00-4:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Hours of Operation
Office hours are: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can reach us by phone and email at https://museum.wsu.edu/about/meet-the-staff.